Dubuc Marketing is a web agency specializing in web support for Quebec SMEs. As much in web marketing as in business management tools, Dubuc Marketing is a small team that thinks big! You can learn from us every day and share your knowledge, your ideas or your desires with us. Do you want to grow with us and take your career to the next level? We have the perfect job for you!
- Analyze the performance of our clients' websites and propose recommendations to improve performance and user experience
- Write value-added content for Dubuc Marketing's various clients: services page, about section, blog posts
- Integration of content on clients' websites from their CMS
- SEO optimization of our clients' websites: competitive intelligence, research and selection of relevant keywords, technical and content optimization, URL and site structure work, KPIS monitoring...
- Participation in the creation of websites with the collaboration of a team of developers, graphic designers and project managers
- Participation in the development of emailing campaigns via our email editor
- Management of social media for Dubuc Marketing and some of our clients
- Other related management and administration tasks
You possess a college degree in marketing or communications and is comfortable with the digital environment. You are autonomous, curious, and able to take initiative to meet the demands of the agency's various clients. You like to work in a team and you know how to listen to the needs of the clients and the agency's teams.
You are familiar with digital web tools: you already have experience with the management of Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google Mybusiness, Google Search Console or Google Ads. You have already used a CMS or you know how CMS, CRM, ERP software work. You are able to juggle between several projects and you know how to prioritize your tasks. Finally, you are familiar with the Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
You are able to express yourself in French and English: you have a perfect command of spoken and written French, and you are able to write and hold discussions in English (our team of developers and some of our clients are English speakers).
Spelling is no secret to you: you know how to write content without making mistakes and propose content with high added value, which meets the codes of the web. Skills in SEO and SEA are also an asset. You may even have Google certifications!
You have a car and are able to travel easily on the Rive Sud and in the Greater Montreal area.
Send us your resume, we look forward to meeting you!